3BView Privacy Statement
3BView Ltd is a UK based business and is registered under the UK Data Protection Act (see http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk) with the Information Commissioner and, as such, has committed to comply with the following eight principles of good information:
- process personal data fairly and lawfully
- obtain personal data only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and to ensure that such data is not processed in a manner which is incompatible with the purpose or purposes for which it was obtained
- ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose or purposes for which it is held
- ensure that personal data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- ensure that personal data is not kept for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained
- process personal data in accordance with the rights of the individuals to whom the information relates
- ensure that personal data is kept secure
- ensure that personal data is not transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area unless the country to which the information is to be sent ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights (in relation to the information) of the individuals to whom the personal data relates.
3BView may request personally identifying information from you in a variety of contexts. For example, you may provide such data to us if you: (1) fill out a form on the site to request information; (2) purchase any products or services from us; or (3) seek support for a 3BView product.
We do not share or trade this information with any third parties or affiliates. However we reserve the right to disclose this information to third parties whom we may engage to process data on our behalf and to any actual or potential successors in title to our business.
We may use the information to notify users of other products and services 3BView may from time-to-time offer. You may unsubscribe from this information by contacting .
Customers of the 3BView Trial site will be using the Site to transform or clean documents ("Documents"). 3BView will not review, share, distribute, print, or reference any Documents except as may be required by law.
Individual documents may at times be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issue, or as may be required by law.
All documents uploaded to the site and files created during processing on the site are deleted 20 minutes after completion of processing.
The 3BView Sites use session cookies. These cookies are not used to link back to an IP address or files that are uploaded by users onto the trail site.